Thursday, November 5, 2009

Throwing in the Towel

Yep..I QUIT!!!....thats IT!!!...CAPUT!!!...I'm OUTTA here on the next bus I can afford...

Ya..my LAST shot has fallen through as well....No job....no loan from the bank to pay the rent.....no NOTHING!!!...I AM SICK of UTAH(Park Shitty inparticular due to outrageous rents,CRAPPY pay and hours...and Landlords who think they can just push a person around)All I have left is an interview tomarrow...a pissed landlord.....and an eviction notice.And here in about 2 hours the Landlord thinks she will come in here and toss me out on my keister??...I DONT THINK SO...said the pissed off Kodiak Bear(nod at AK there).Anywho..will post again after the fireworks....STAY in the Bunkers...dont want ya gettin shot at by mistake.

1 comment:

  1. O.o Wow... sounds like you've had it pretty rough lately. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete