Sunday, October 25, 2009

UPDATE!!!

There Boss!!...UPDATED!!..feel better?

Actually feeling rather depressed. 3 weeks without work.Rent goes UP Nov.1st...and the Land lady is being a TOTAL HEN PICKING BITCH!!....as in "Keep the beds made!!...Keep the laundry OFF the floor!!...I dont want ANYTHING ANYWHERE unless I put it there!!"...blah blah blah!! Oh...and she likes to just "show up" when ever she wants...for no reason than to be a total pain.I Cant wait till it snows..more...and the resort opens...and I can get away. Oh yeah...did I mention she MOVES IN IN NOV. TOO?...Z-O-M-F-G!!!..so yeah...life is just wunderbar atm.And people wonder why I'm excelling at killing stuff on my rogue...I see my Landlady everywhere....AMBUSH!!!..GARROTE!!!...EVISERATE!!!!.....GAAAAAAA!!!!!

At least I begin training for a new job on Nov. 2nd...thats at least something positive right?..Always try to end positive!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun. Give your landlady a big hug from me, wouldja? ;)

    ReplyDelete