Thursday, September 24, 2009

Oh....Great....now WTF are they gonna do??


So my Friend/Ex Gina calls me up tonight with "Good News".Ya...I'm nervous at this point..never know WHAT is gonna come down the pipe. Whelp...turns out that her eldest daughter,Christina, is pregnant.Umm hmm. Been living with her "BF Kinda" for about a year or so. Not the most stable fella either ( drinker )...and has been mildly abusive in the past.I dont know anything else but what I hear 2nd/3rd hand so I cant be too judgemental. I CAN and WILL however offer to kill him and hide the body if he screws up in some fashion.As in Ditches her.I'm sorry...but I'm VERY protective of those who I am close to..be they family or not.After all I did help raise the Girls to be the young women they are today..Was even called "Dad" by the 2 youngest for a period. So YES, as of now he has the "Bouncing Red Arrow of Immenant(?) DOOM!!!!" above his head.

1 comment:

  1. lol. I like how you tell a girl someone's pregnant and they squeal and go "yaysquee babiez zomg!!!" Tell a guy, and he immediately starts looking for someone to kill. (Amusingly enough, my reaction would probably be the same as yours if I were in your position.)

    And ps, it's spelled "imminent" ;)

    ReplyDelete